Saturday, May 16, 2009

Fake or Real?

I came across something interesting in one of the shops in Kuching. Actually this happened quite sometime ago already. I think at least a month ago.

Now, this shop aptly called Green Gallery sells a lot of home decor stuff. They have a lot of nice funny looking stuff for one to decorate their house. From fake greens and flowers to home furniture.

I always like to take a peek into this shop to see what they have. The stuff in there aren't exactly what we would call cheap or affordable. But, there are somethings that they sell here that you won't find it in anywhere else in Kuching.

As I mentioned I went there sometime ago and found out that they really do sell anything to everything in there. This thing that I saw took the spot. Are you guys ready to see this outrageous thing that I am talking about? Are you sure you are ready? Here goes...




5
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
4
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
.
.
.
1
.
.
.
.
Is these real or fake? Take a guess =D
Photobucket
Photobucket

Another thing that caught my attention in the shop was this medium size aquarium whereby they keep Japanese Koi inside together with some other fishes and....this adorable looking turtle. Well... there are 2 of them actually!

Photobucket
Cute looking bugger ey...
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Note:
Green Gallery Kuching is located at the address below
NO. 53, 1st Floor, Blok D Rh Plaza, Jln Stutong, 93350 Kuching, Sarawak
Tel : 6(082) 46 2606

No comments: