Sunday, May 17, 2009

Vrooom...Vrooommmm...

It was just anotha normal day. I was driving home after attending church service today. As I was waiting for the green light at the traffic light junction near my house. I had nothing better to do and was well kinda bored. I was fidgeting with my MP3 Modulator and suddenly there is this low rumble sound right next to my car. I looked up and saw this...

Photobucket

Whaddaya know it is Mr. Big Biker. I was amused and took out my phone and "kepo-ed" away and took a papparazi photo of him doing something on his bike, which I have no idea what is he doing...polishing his bike I think. Lucky for me he didn't catch me taking a photo of him. Hahahaha....

Oh well... I know... I am lame and had nothing better to do and am such a busybody... lalala~


5 comments:

Miyuki said...

Aiyooweii...wondering if u r motorbiking like him oso while snap da photo...lolx..:X

Dwinz said...

lol of he is as kepo as me maybe will haha or as bored as me

Miyuki said...

Aiyowei...so kepo body huh..b aware nextime huh..:X

simply Ed said...

won't one lar... long long one time...hahaha

Miyuki said...

Got different ah..long long one time & short short one time oso d same ya loh..=P