Friday, May 15, 2009

Missing You

It has been a week already since the last trio you came down here. Today was the day that you just arrived in the City of Kuching and I picked you up from the airport. Every time when you are here or when you are coming here, I am very happy and anxious for you to arrive.

At this time, we are having out dinner at Batu Lintang seafood hawker Centre. I always wanted to be by your side. I feel at eased when I am with you and peaceful. Every time that you are here, I just want to spend as much time together with you. I don't know but I just need you by my side and the world seems brighter.

Loving you was the best thing that has ever happened to me and I truly hope that I can spend the rest of my life with you. I want to be by your side during your rainy and sunny days and be by your side taking care of you.

Honey, I love you so much and I miss you so much