Thursday, September 1, 2011

When Love Finds YoU

There are times in life when you just want to give up on certain things but things starts to turn around and you feel that it is not that bad at all.

Photobucket
I want us to be happy always~

Take Love for example, after my first horrible relationship, a wound so deep that until today the scar will remain in my heart. I move on with my life until recently things took another turn. Love found me.

I never thought I could love someone as anymore until I met dear. I believe that it is fate that brought us together. Even though my first failed relationship was also a fate, I will still choose to believe that meeting you and loving you is a fate and present from heaven that is so great that words alone cannot express it.

Photobucket
You are the doctor of my heart. Take good care of it =)

I know that you went through a bad relationship and felt that it is not fate. I choose to believe it is fate that brought us together and initially I wasn't sure how much I could love you but now I could say it out loud that I love you more than anything in my life. I want you to know that you are so very special to me and I want you to be happy, I want us to be happy. I want to walk with you down this road of life, to walk with you will we are old and wrinkled and to the day I am buried in dirt.

Photobucket
I love you more for each tomorrow

What I can assure you is that I will love you more for every tomorrow. I love you dear so much.