Thursday, April 1, 2010

My new interest!

Well...not really a new interest to me, as I always love to photograph stuffs. Including myself!! I felt that each time when I click the shutter I am saving up a part of my memories be it sad or happy into a little treasure chest. I felt that photos should also be taken nicely.

As with every other things, photography needs passion and also the urge to learn and also a tad of skills and gifting to do so. Another thing I like to do now is selecting a few photos which are fit to be turn into photos that looks vintage! I think vintage photos are so cool and sexy! Thus, I am in the process of learning how to make it look old.

Here are a few of my handy work. =D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope to learn more photo editing skills and learn to take better photos!

1 comment:

LindaG said...

You're doing a great job. I could easily imagine them being taken many years ago. :)

Have a great weekend! :)