Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mental Note: Be early for my 10.30am classes

Well... it has almost been a month since I started classes *sighs* and as for studies I am coping quite alrighty here. I hope and pray to God that he will help me in my concentration. As the semester proceeds on, there are a number of things that I'll have to change and make a mental note.

Since it is already almost at the end of March and the foundation students has already started their classes... once again I have to wake up early and grab a good parking spot... because the good old days has come back to haunt me... the parking problems are back.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I remember on Tuesday... I had a 10.30am class when I reach the uni well around 10.00 and I went in the the multi-story car park as usual. When I entered the car park, to my surprise it was packed... I couldn't find a parking spot until the top floor... this is my first time ever going all the way to the top floor to get a parking spot for myself. It was round and round and round and round up there and it was not really fun.

But the rewarding part was that the view up there wasn't that bad afterall... I can see well.. .the whole campus and also the Central Business District of Kuching. So, that is the plus side.... the down side was the turns that I had to make. BUT....BUT I would rather go early and get a parking downstairs rather wasting my petrol driving all the way up there... I can always take the lift up anyway.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Can see the City Centre from here.

So...tomorrow I have another 10.30am class I gotta wake up early and go grab myself a good parking spot. Yee HA! Go EDWIN!!

No comments: