Sunday, February 8, 2009

Reminisence

Time flies by so fast... its already the second month of 2009. The Chinese New Year is almost over. Tomorrow marks the last day of the celebration for the Chinese New Year.

Honestly, I love Chinese New Year. I love it when my close friends are all back here. I felt overjoyed spending time with time. Every second, was pure happiness and joy. I truly miss them so much now.

Photobucket
Francis~

Photobucket
Lone and I ~
Photobucket
Tee Heng!...err... sorry TH... I can't find photo of you... this is the only one I have... don't kill meee...plss...
Photobucket
Francis and I

Yee Lone, Francis, KP, Florence and to make it worst... Sylvia is leaving... I will feel even more sad. Sighs....

Well... during this Chinese New Year, Francis, Lone, Tee Heng and me went back to our old High School (its our old school except for Tee Heng, he was from another school). It was a sad sight to see the old block was burnt down to dust and ashes. As we walked around the school, memories came flooding back into mind.

The remains after the aftermath
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Over the years, the school has indeed changed so much, but no matter what there was still some connection between me and the school. Sometimes, how I wish I could go back to the old school days. I miss those days... I miss my close friends.

Photobucket
Our class~

Photobucket
Welcome back to KHS~

Photobucket
Reminiscing


I miss you guys Lone and Francis~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aidi~ dun "miss" "miss" "miss" lei~ like we are dead o wat like tat.

we are always somewhere messy around, call n email us n we will reply one.

lol~ happy end of CNY n good luck in new year.

V (=__=)V

Anonymous said...

http://kpae.blogspot.com/

kinda ur stuff