Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Reunion

Just a few days ago, My long lost friends and I had a small gathering. I have not seen them for ages. It was not a very big group but we are close during our study days.

They are still the same after all these time. Sung is still as evil as ever, Chai Hia didn't change much, Tee Heng...sighs this guy did change a bit, he changed into a Foochow speaking machine which speaks nothing but bad things in foochow. LOLX, because of him we had a roar that night and I ended up learning those bad Foochow words. Tsk... tsk... Tee Heng shame on you. Seng Hock was still pretty much the same, as crazy as before too if not crazier.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We had our simple reunion dinner at Jerald's place, near 3rd Mile. It is a small quaint little house that serves both Western and Asian food. I did not take much photo of the place since I was there for the gathering and not for food tasting. But overall Jerald serves pretty decent dishes.

Photobucket

The dinner started around 6.30pm, Tee Heng, Seng Hock and I were a little late for we....er.... more on me decided to drop by Cold Storage for a looksi looksi.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Everything was normal that night, except for Seng Hock, the food that he wanted was out of stock, I reckon 2 dishes at least. It was funny, because he was getting frustrated in the end.

Photobucket
Photobucket

The night proceeded on well, we went home around 9.30pm ending with Tee Heng keep saying "Tao lang, Keng jing Kuang, Neyou No"(Foochow)... you guys don't wanna know what it means...
Photobucket
Group photo: (L-R sitting) Seng Hock, Chai Hia's bf, Chai hia.
Standing: (L-R) Sung, Me & Tee Heng

No comments: